Friday, December 17, 2021

12/17/21 Remington Park Primetime Pick Four - Results

Race 10 - The She's All In - # 6 Casual (Final Odds 2.40) - "C" Selection
Race 11 - The Trapeze - # 12 Optionality (2.10) - "B" Selection
Race 12 - The Springboard Mile - # 2 Make It Big (1.30*) - "B" Selection
Race 13 - # 3 Seeing Double (3.80) - "B" Selection

As I wrote in the preview to this sequence, my attitude was, if Casual beats me in the She's All In, she beats me.  Well, Casual beat me; oh boy, did she beat me, crossing under the wire over five lengths in front of Place runner (and my big ticket single) # 7 Marion Francis (1.90*).  And that was the difference between me collecting and contributing, as the other three winners all had a spot on the big ticket.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Primetime Pick Four sequence of  6 / 12 / 2 / 3  were rewarded with a payout of $161.40 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: