Friday, November 2, 2012

11/2/12 SA - Breeders' Cup Day One Results

Obviously not one of my better efforts, as the opposition pitched a shutout today.  Well, not a complete shutout, as tickets were cashed; but each race saw its bottom line written in red ink.  Total Net Loss on the day was $267.75.

Oh well; onto the next race.

I think I'll be passing on the live blogging tomorrow.  Not because it interfered with my handicapping; indeed, in retrospect, it might have been a better day if something had interfered with my handicapping.  Rather, it just proved to be too much to have to do between races, as in addition to posting here I was also texting and emailing out my plays to some close friends.  Again, not blaming that for the results; just stating that it's a lot more work than I had anticipated.  

More importantly, there's really not much worth reading in the live posts.  As there was no time for true analysis, or even for a decent review, there's really not anything of lasting value in those posts; and I believe the same would be true even if the results were successful.  So I think I'll go a little easier on myself tomorrow and skip this part; but we'll see.

Congrats to all who came out ahead on the day.  May your good fortune continue tomorrow.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: