Saturday, June 22, 2019

6/22/19 Canterbury Park Late Pick Four - Results

Race 8 - The Dark Star Cup - # 3 Chief Cicatriz (Final Odds 1.20*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 3 Sky Promise (3.50) - "B" Selection
Race 10 - # 6 Tapizars Secret (1.20*) - "A" Selection
Race 11 - # 6 Ready to Runaway (0.20*) - "A" Selection

I was correct in my assessment in the preview that Chief Cicatriz, winner of the Dark Star Cup, should have been a big ticket single.  Too bad that I didn't follow that advice; for had I done so, I would have halved the cost of my main ticket, thus making Saturday's return a profitable one.

For the record, here is the $0.50 Will Pay for the other runner to which I would have cashed in the nightcap:

# 3 Creative Xpression (8.20) - $167.25 Finish: 3rd

But that's what might have been.  What actually came to be was a correct Late Pick Four sequence of  3 / 3 / 6 / 6  which paid $44.15 for a fifty cent wager; an amount which is somewhat less than my initial investment of $57.  And while cashing at a loss definitely beats not cashing at all, it's certainly not what I had in mind when I placed my bets.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: