Saturday, February 15, 2020

2/15/20 Turfway Park Late Pick Four - Results

Race 5 - # 11 Bigmancan (Final Odds 2.70*) - "B" Selection
Race 6 - # 1 Rogue Too (3.10) - "A" Selection
Race 7 - # 9 Jeannie's Beepbeep (2.10*) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - # 3 Cairn (2.40*) - "B" Selection

Going four deep (Race 5), five deep (Race 7), and three deep (Race 8) just to bring home the Post Time Favorite is not exactly what I would call stellar handicapping.  On the other hand, getting home a non-Favorite "A" Selection in a contest in which I only used two (Race 6) is certainly a good thing; and, needless to say, catching them all on one ticket is the best thing of all.  So thank the good Lord, Saturday was a day for me to collect instead of contribute.

For the record, here are the $0.50 Will Pays for the other two runners to which I would have cashed in the nightcap:

# 6 Joey B (6.50) - $437.30 Finish: 7th
# 9 The Other Breeze (5.40) - $308.00 Finish: 9th

But that's what might have been.  What actually came to be was a correct Late Pick Four sequence of  11 / 1 / 9 / 3  which paid $166.40 for a fifty cent wager.  That makes for a profit of $90.90 on my initial $75.50 investment; or approximate odds of 1.20-1.

I hope you all had it with me.  May God bless us as we spend our winnings.

Onto the next race!

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: