Saturday, February 22, 2020

2/22/20 Turfway Park Late Pick Four - Results

Race 5 - # 7 Myeerah (Final Odds 7.40) - "B" Selection
Race 6 - # 8 Heaven Escape (3.50) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - # 2 Rio Bueno (13.30) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - # 2 Cabot Trail (1.00*) - "A" Selection

I had considered putting Heaven Escape on the main ticket in the second leg; and I no doubt would have had I singled # 2 Cabot Trail in the nightcap.  But I considered Heaven Escape's probability of winning Race 6 to be equivalent to the probability of # 7 Gift Wrapped (6.50) winning that event; and as I couldn't find a way to separate the two; or a valid reason to bust my budget by using them both; and having foolishly decided to go two deep in the finale, I left both Heaven Escape and Gift Wrapped off the big ticket.  And the fact that Heaven Escape won for fun while Gift Wrapped finished dead last pretty much tells the story of how I had absolutely no handle on that contest.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  7 / 8 / 2 / 2  were rewarded with a payout of $633.05 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: