Saturday, May 2, 2020

5/2/20 Oaklawn Park Late Pick Four - Results

Race 11 - The Arkansas Derby (First Division) - # 1 Charlatan (Final Odds 0.40*) - "A" Selection
Race 12 - The Oaklawn Handicap - # 12 By My Standards (4.50) - "C" Selection
Race 13 - The Arkansas Derby (Second Division) - # 5 Nadal (0.90*) - "A" Selection
Race 14 - # 9 Take Charge d'Oro (18.80) - "C" Selection

There's not much to say regarding the results of my play on Saturday, as I again found myself alive entering the final leg, only to fall short of cashing.  So I will instead use this space to congratulate the runners and connections who were victorious, and hope that Trainer Bob Baffert winning with three year olds on the first Saturday in May is a sign that things will soon be back to normal.

Oh well; onto the next race.

For the record, here is the $0.50 Will Pay for the runner to which I would have cashed in the final leg:

# 1 Dangerfield (5.40) - $68.10 Finish: 3rd

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  1 / 12 / 5 / 9  were rewarded with a payout of $232.25 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: