Saturday, February 20, 2021

2/20/21 Santa Anita Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 3 Charlito (Final Odds 2.70) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - The Buena Vista - # 8 Charmaine's Mia (1.30*) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - # 3 Varoma (5.50) - "B" Selection
Race 9 - # 11 Jetovator (10.80) - "C" Selection

I was most definitely wrong about Charmaine's Mia making the distance Saturday; so congrats to her and her connections on winning the Grade 2 Buena Vista.  Perhaps I should have predicted that.  However, looking at the rest of the sequence, I feel that anticipating that Charlito would get away with leading the field with opening fractions of 24.22 and 49.21 in the initial leg is a bit beyond my handicapping abilities; so Saturday was probably going to be a day for me to contribute instead of collect regardless of what I did with Charmaine's Mia.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  3 / 8 / 3 / 11  were rewarded with a payout of $792.35 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: