Saturday, February 6, 2021

2/6/21 Santa Anita Rainbow Pick Six - Results

Race 5 - # 10 Pawnee (Final Odds 8.90) - "C" Selection
Race 6 - # 2 Gregdar (10.10) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - The San Vicente - # 6 Concert Tour (0.40*) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - The Thunder Road - # 2 Hit the Road (3.10) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - # 12 Bob's Sniper (8.90) - "B" Selection
Race 10 - # 8 Agreetodisagree (3.70) - "B" Selection

In a strange sort of way, I feel as if I owe a measure of thanks to Hit the Road for his easy victory in the Thunder Road, getting under the wire in front of Place finisher (and "B" Selection) # 7 Bob and Jackie (2.20*); because had those positions been reversed, I would have had a winning Late Pick Four play on a day that I was swimming in a different pool.

As regards my actual play, I actually feel quite good about how I did (well, except the losing part); for while the main ticket only has three winners, I don't think I made any obvious errors in my selections, while I did make some correct choices in my picks (for example, not using # 9 Rustic Canyon (ML 6-1; Final Odds 16.50) in the second leg; and going only two deep in the San Vicente).  Still, the bottom line is the bottom line, and Saturday was most definitely a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Rainbow Pick Six sequence of  10 / 2 / 6 / 2 / 12 / 8  were rewarded with a payout of $24,653.86 for their twenty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: