Sunday, December 11, 2022

12/11/22 Golden Gate Late Pick Four - Results

Race 9 - # 7 Never for Money (Final Odds 1.40*) - "B+" Selection
Race 10 - # 6 Royal 'n Rando (6.70) - "B+" Selection
Race 11 - The Miss America - # 8 Tiz An Edventure (2.70) - "A" Selection
Race 12 # 2 Papa Tiger (2.00*) - "A" Selection

Mistakes sometimes happen when you're trying something new.  Of course, mistakes sometimes happen even when you're not trying something new.  Mistakes are, quite simply, a part of life.

Before I go further, I want to state unhesitatingly, unequivocally, I am very happy with today's results.  And I'm not just saying that to say that.  I won; and I'm happy with the amount that I won.

But, due to a mistake, I didn't win all that I should have.

To save you the time and energy of having to scroll up, I'll copy and paste here one of tickets that I played Sunday:

All A Entries with All B+ Entries with all C+ Entries

$0.50 P4: 2,7 with 6,8 with 2,3,8 with 5,10,11 $18.00

Unfortunately, I failed to include all "A" Entries on that ticket.  Specifically, I failed to include my "A" Selection in the final leg, # 2 Papa Tiger.  So that ticket should have actually cost $24, and allowed me to collect twice Sunday instead of just once.

Still, I collected, thanks to the "All A Entries with All B Entries" ticket.  And I am very happy with my half loaf instead of a full loaf.  Mistakes happen in life.  The important thing is to learn, and move on.

For the record, here are the $0.50 Will Pays for the other four runners to which I would have cashed in the nightcap:

# 1 Idiot’s Gold (4.90) - $332.60 Finish: 2nd
# 5 Impressive Curls (3.80) - $244.85 Finish: 4th
# 10 Way Too Hot (43.10) - $2,444.50 Finish: 11th
# 11 Havakash Ready (8.90) - $547.00 Finish: 6th

Had Impressive Curls won, I would have collected twice.  But that's what might have been.  What actually came to be was a correct Late Pick Four sequence of  7 / 6 / 8 / 2  which paid $170.35 for a fifty cent wager.  That makes for a profit of $108.85 on my initial $61.50 investment, or approximate odds of 1.77-1.

I hope you all had it with me.  May God bless us as we spend our winnings.

Onto the next race!

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: