Saturday, November 30, 2019

11/30/19 Remington Park Primetime Pick Four - Results

Race 5 - # 11 Bizzar Brown (Final Odds 4.50) - "B" Selection
Race 6 - # 6 Absaroka (0.50*) - "A" Selection
Race 7 - # 5 Drifting West (3.10) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - # 7 Rose of Malibu (0.60*) - "A" Selection

It was another case of choosing the wrong leg in which to punch the "ALL" button.  I had three covered on the big ticket in the penultimate race; but that wasn't enough, as I let Drifting West slip on by me.  Meanwhile, I went "ALL" in for the nightcap, only to see my top pick and odds-on Post Time Favorite win for fun.  Mistakes like that often prove costly, and tonight was no exception.  So despite getting my big ticket single home in the second leg, Saturday was a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Primetime Pick Four sequence of  11 / 6 / 5 / 7  were rewarded with a payout of $36.60 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: