Sunday, July 10, 2022

7/10/22 Woodbine Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 10 Kawacatoose (Final Odds 2.00*) - "A" Selection
Race 7 - # 5 Call My Banker (3.05*) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - # 3 High Heat (1.90*) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - # 7 City Legend (2.00*) - "B" Selection

So close and yet so far.  Had my "A" Selection in the third leg, # 5 Rapid Reload (4.25), been a length quicker in getting to the line, then I would have cashed.  For that matter, had I made City Legend my "A" Selection in the final leg, instead of one of my three "B" Selections, I would have cashed.  But neither of those things happened; and for that reason, Sunday was a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well, onto the next race.

For the record, here is the $0.20 Will Pay for the runner to which I would have cashed in the last leg of the sequence:

# 11 Framed (2.90) - $35.71 Finish: 4th

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  10 / 5 / 3 / 7  were rewarded with a payout of $33.08 for their twenty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: