Sunday, July 31, 2022

7/31/22 Woodbine Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 4 Boss Holiday (Final Odds 1.40*) - "A" Selection
Race 7 - # 8 Executive Sight (8.15) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - # 2 Twenty Four Mamba (11.30) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - # 6 Jibaro (6.10) - "A" Selection

Unfortunately for me and my bankroll, # 7 Souper Legacy (3.15, from a 15-1 Morning Line) was a neck too slow in getting to the line in Race 8, and had to settle for the Place.  Of course, had I made Executive Sight my "A" Selection in Race 7, rather than a "B" Selection, my play would have succeeded anyway.  And, who knows, had I made Boss Holiday the big ticket single that he proved that he deserved to be, I just might had found room on the big ticket for Twenty Four Mamba; though, to be honest, that is highly unlikely.  But putting all might have beens aside, the bottom line is that Sunday was a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  4 / 8 / 2 / 6  were rewarded with a payout of $407.13 for their twenty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: