Sunday, July 17, 2022

7/17/22 Woodbine Late Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - # 6 Money Printer (Final Odds 4.75) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - # 3 There's No Joe (1.80*) - "B" Selection
Race 9 - # 3 Perfect Crime (4.90) - "C" Selection
Race 10 - # 1 View From Egbert (8.45) - "C" Selection

I thought I was in for a tough beat Sunday when my "A" Selection in the third leg (Race 9), # 2 Long Pond (2.20*), was just a head too slow in getting to the winner.  But it turned out that I needn't have worried; as I had made a complete hash of the nightcap in my handicapping.  While I can comfort myself by stating that Race 10 was destined for chaos, the fact is that, despite using six of the eleven runners in the field, none of my big ticket selections found their way into the Trifecta, let alone the winner's circle.  So Sunday was a day of multiple errors on my part, and therefore a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  6 / 3 / 3 / 1  were rewarded with a payout of $208.54 for their twenty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: