Saturday, October 1, 2022

10/1/22 Santa Anita Late Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - The Eddie D - # 7 Whatmakessammyrun (Final Odds 18.00) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - The Awesome Again - # 6 Defunded (5.00) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - The Unzip Me - # 5 Connie Swingle (1.30*) - "A" Selection
Race 10 - # 13 Kanthara (5.50) - "A" Selection

As was the case with my Thursday evening play, I managed to get my top selection home in each of the final two races.  As was the case with my Thursday evening play, it didn't matter, as Saturday, like Thursday, is a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  7 / 6 / 5 / 13  were rewarded with a payout of $1,535.80 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: