Tuesday, October 25, 2022

10/25/22 Presque Isle Downs Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 1 Extrasexybigdaddee (Final Odds 2.20) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - # 8 Goodie Goomer (2.60) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - The Mark McDermott - # 5 Gordian Knot (0.40*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 5 Stuck Up (5.40) - "C" Selection

I mentioned in the preview that the first leg of this sequence was a difficult puzzle to solve, and I suggested punching the "ALL" button as perhaps the best strategy.  Had I done so, well, there's a good possibility that I would have missed collecting Tuesday anyway, because if I bought the first leg, it's unlikely that I would have gone deep enough in the nightcap to find a spot for Stuck Up on my main ticket.

Oh well, onto the next race.

For the record, here is the $0.50 Will Pay for the runner to which I would have cashed in the last leg of the sequence:

# 11 Tapsolution (3.30*) - $82.95 Finish: 3rd

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  1 / 8 / 5 / 5  were rewarded with a payout of $60.10 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: