Friday, November 11, 2022

11/11/22 Del Mar Late Pick Four - Results

Race 5 - # 3 Durante (Final Odds 11.40) - "C" Selection
Race 6 - # 5 Atomic Drop (3.40) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - The Let It Ride - # 2 Handy Dandy (2.90) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - # 3 Bali Dancer (11.20) - "B" Selection

I always consider it good news when I get an "A" Selection home that was not the Post Time Favorite, as I did in the featured 7th race at Del Mar Friday.  I was also correct to play against the co-Morning Line Favorite, # 8 Spycatcher (6.80) in that leg; for while Spycatcher didn't receive the support at the betting windows that I was expecting, he also didn't win, having to settle for the Show behind Handy Dandy.  In addition, I feel that having an 11-1 shot win the nightcap justifies me going "ALL" in that leg.  So there was some good stuff in my Late Pick Four play; just not enough, as Friday was a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  3 / 5 / 2 / 3  were rewarded with a payout of $1,904.40 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: