Saturday, August 31, 2019

8/31/19 Del Mar Late Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - The John C Mabee - # 1 Vasilika (Final Odds 1.00*) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - # 5 American Theorem (2.20*) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - The Del Mar Debutante - # 5 Bast (2.80) - "B" Selection
Race 10 - # 2 Jamming Eddy (3.20) - "A" Selection

So for the second week in a row I needlessly doubled the cost of my main ticket.  I also went "ALL" in the nightcap just to watch my "A" Selection win by daylight.  Such mistakes are not easily overcome; and therefore I find myself with tickets having three of the four winners, meaning that I once again contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  1 / 5 / 5 / 2  were rewarded with a payout of $118.55 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: