Saturday, January 2, 2021

1/2/21 Santa Anita Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 3 Tizamagician (Final Odds 4.30) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - The San Gabriel - # 6 Anothertwistafate (2.80) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - The Sham - # 5 Life Is Good (0.20*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 2 Ghoul (Brz) (8.80) - "C" Selection

The good news is that I got my main ticket single home; as the very well backed Life Is Good won the Grade 3 Sham without trying all that hard.  The bad news is that Life Is Good is the only winner in the sequence that I had on my main ticket, thus making Saturday a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  3 / 6 / 5 / 2  were rewarded with a payout of $93.75 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: