Saturday, May 13, 2023

5/13/23 Emerald Downs Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 8 Danielle's Secret (Final Odds 7.90) - "B" Selection
Race 7 - # 1 Lucky Lad (2.40) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - # 4 Aloha Breeze (0.60*) - "C+" Selection
Race 9 - # 6 Above the Stars (0.40*) - "A" Selection

The good news was that I got my big ticket single home in the nightcap.  The bad news was that Above the Stars was one of only two Selections on my main ticket to get their picture taken.  So, while I wouldn't have gained much, my Profit and Loss Statement Saturday would have been much better served had I just put it all on Above the Stars and forsaken The Late Pick Four.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  8 / 1 / 4 / 6  were rewarded with a payout of $45.55 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: