Sunday, January 13, 2019

1/13/19 Santa Anita Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 2 Forestation (Final Odds 5.70) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - # 10 Trapalanda (2.10*) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - # 2 Palladium (3.40) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - # 8 Lieutenant Dan (4.60) - "B" Selection

In the preview I wrote that I should perhaps have more faith in Trapalanda in the second leg of Sunday's sequence.  Yet while my faith was weak, the public's was strong, as Trapalanda was bet down from his Morning Line of 4-1 to Post Time Favoritism; and Trapalanda proved faithful, delivering the W.  Had I used fewer in that second leg, perhaps I would have found the two winners that I missed on the big ticket in the first and third race; but that's a big unknown.  What is known is that two out of four doesn't get it done; and so Sunday was a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  2 / 10 / 2 / 8  were rewarded with a payout of $537.30 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: