Saturday, January 19, 2019

1/19/19 Santa Anita Late Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - # 7 Dessman (Final Odds 0.90*) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - # 8 Lil Milo (9.60) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - The Palos Verdes - # 7 Roy H (0.30*) - "A" Selection
Race 10 - # 8 Dearborn (1.20*) - "A" Selection

Using more than half the field in the second leg proved to be insufficient, as I still couldn't find the winner.  Perhaps I should have given greater consideration to using Lil Milo in his turf debut based upon his breeding.  Or perhaps I should have made the Morning Line and Post Time Favorite my "A" Selection in the opening leg.  Doing either one of those things would have allowed me to collect.  Instead I did neither, which made Saturday a day for me to contribute.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  7 / 8 / 7 / 8  were rewarded with a payout of $116.75 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: