Sunday, January 27, 2019

1/27/19 Santa Anita Late Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - # 4 Don't Stalk Me (Final Odds 1.90*) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - The Clocker's Corner - # 7 Conquest Tsunami (1.40*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 8 Herunbridledpower (9.20) - "C" Selection
Race 10 - # 3 Mesut (11.30) - "C" Selection

Jockey Giovanni Franco was on board the two winners that I did not have on the big ticket, as well as being on board my "A" Selection in the opening leg that finished fourth (# 4 J T's A. T. M. (3.90)).  So had I better timed my Franco usage I would have collected; but instead, Sunday was a day for me to contribute.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  4 / 7 / 8 / 3  were rewarded with a payout of $737.50 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: