Sunday, May 14, 2017

5/14/17 Golden Gate Fields Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 1 Undeniable U (Final Odds 1.80*) - "B" Selection
Race 7 - The Alcatraz - # 2 Grecian Fire (4.50) - "B" Selection
Race 8 - # 4 Eccentric Spinster (1.50*) = "B" Selection
Race 9 - # 3 Shoshoni Storm (2.50*) - "B" Selection

I wasn't able to get any of my "A" Selections home today; but, then, I didn't have to.  The one non-Post Time Favorite winner found his way onto the big ticket, and the play had all the runners that made sense.  A pretty formful day, and I didn't make any egregious mistakes that would have prevented me from cashing.

For the record, here are the $0.50 Will Pays for the other three runners to which I would have cashed in the finale:

# 2 Satin Ruler (6.10) - $236.60 Finish: 4th
# 4 Lookin’ for Fame (13.20) - $287.50 Finish: 5th
# 6 If Ur Not Early (3.20) - $112.60 Finish: 3rd

But that's what might have been.  What actually came to be was a correct Late Pick Four sequence of  1 / 2 / 4 / 3  which paid $110.70 for a fifty cent wager.  That makes for a profit of $39.70 on the initial $71 investment, or approximate odds of 0.56-1.  On a day in which I didn't connect with any of my top picks, profiting anyway is something with which I have no problem.  And as my close personal friend Sully likes to say, no one ever went broke cashing tickets.

I hope you all had it with me.  May God bless us as we spend our winnings.

Onto the next race!

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: