Monday, January 16, 2023

1/16/23 Golden Gate Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 4 Miss Arrowhead (Final Odds 2.50) - "C+" Selection
Race 7 - # 2 Pretty Thirsty (5.20) - "C+" Selection
Race 8 - # 4 Sally's Sassy (2.80) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 5 Explain This Audit (4.50) - "C" Selection

All the news was not negative Monday, as I did get one of my big ticket singles home (Sally's Sassy), and she wasn't the Post Time Favorite.  However, my overall impression of how the sequence would play out was very much incorrect; for while I was expecting a very formful set of races, the running yielded not one winning Favorite.  So perhaps it was for the best that I didn't invest too much into my play; as in retrospect it's clear that I didn't have a handle on the sequence.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  4 / 2 / 4 / 5  were rewarded with a payout of $303.45 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: