Sunday, June 11, 2017

6/11/17 Golden Gate Fields Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 7 Fiery Lady (Final Odds 4.60) - "B" Selection
Race 7 - # 2 Globalization (2.20*) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - # 7 Brookys Star (1.10*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 9 Fort Cady (4.40) - "A" Selection

Going four deep in both the second and third leg only to wind up on the Post Time Favorite in each is not exactly stellar handicapping on my part.  However, leaving the Morning Line/Post Time Favorite in both the first and fourth legs completely off my big ticket proved to be very much the right move, so I have that to proud of.  And, most importantly of all, today was a day in which I collected instead of contributed.

For the record, here's the $0.50 Will Pay for the other runner to which I would have cashed in the finale:

# 2 Jayhawker (2.60) - $114.55 Finish: 5th

But that's what might have been.  What actually came to be was a correct Late Pick Four sequence of  7 / 2 / 7 / 9  which paid $169.10 for a fifty cent wager.  That makes for a profit of $102.10 on the initial $67 investment, or approximate odds of 1.52-1.

I hope you all had it with me.  May God bless us as we spend our winnings.

Onto the next race!

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: