Sunday, March 11, 2018

3/11/18 Golden Gate Fields Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 4 Team Hollywood (Final Odds 4.00) - "B" Selection
Race 7 - # 7 Quick and Silver (1.30*) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - # 1 Staintondale Lass (Ire) (19.00) - No Selection
Race 9 - # 4 Barton Lodge (Ire) (1.30*) - "A" Selection

When I drew up my play, I thought that there was an excellent chance that the final three races in the sequence would chalk out.  Well, Post Time Favorites did in fact win two of those three contests.  But unfortunately for me, the one where the Post Time Favorite did not come through was the one where I had the Post Time Favorite singled on the big ticket.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  4 / 7 / 1 / 4  were rewarded with a payout of $285.85 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: