Sunday, July 1, 2018

7/1/18 Oak Tree At Pleasanton Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 1 The Spiral Jetter (Final Odds 2.90) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - # 2 Fullbridled Jet (7.70) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - # 3 Touched by Autism (3.80) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 4 Desert Express (2.80) - "A" Selection

And that's why you play backup tickets.

Actually, it might be more fitting to categorize today's victory as, "I'd rather be lucky than good."  My big ticket single, # 6 Smiling Ann (2.10*) showed little in the opening leg and finished fifth; while I got my "A" Selection home in the second leg, a leg which had confounded me so much that I went "ALL" on the big ticket.  Go figure.

For the record, here is the $0.50 Will Pay for the other runner to which I would have cashed in the nightcap (which was the Post Time Favorite due to my other "A" Selection, # 5 Moonlight Blue, being a late scratch):

# 7 Native Chieftain (2.30*) - $289.35 Finish: 4th

But that's what might have been.  What actually came to be was a correct very easy to remember Late Pick Four sequence of  1 / 2 / 3 / 4  which paid $355.50 for a fifty cent wager.  That makes for a profit of $300.50 on my initial $55 investment, or approximate odds of 5.46-1.

I hope you all had it with me.  May God bless us as we spend our winnings.

Onto the next race!

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: