Saturday, August 15, 2015

8/15/15 Del Mar Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - # 10 Run for Retts (Final Odds 27.60) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - The Del Mar Oaks - # 4 Sharla Rae (6.20) - "B" Selection
Race 9 - # 3 Melatonin (30.80) - No Selection
Race 10 - # 10 Artisticdifference (12.80) - "B" Selection

After the opening leg of the sequence I felt that we still had a chance.  After the second leg of the sequence I felt bad that I hadn't used Sharla Rae as an "A" Selection.  After the third leg of the sequence I no longer felt bad about not having Sharla Rae as an "A" Selection, because I wouldn't have bet on Melatonin with your money.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Pick Four sequence of  10 / 4 / 3 / 10  were rewarded with a payout of $43,784.55 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: