Sunday, June 10, 2018

6/10/18 Golden Gate Fields Golden Pick 6 - Results

Race 7 - # 6 Gone My Way (Final Odds 2.60) - No Selection
Race 8 - # 1 Cackle the Cuda (1.00*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - # 4 Lil Awecim (1.00*) - "A" Selection
Race 10 - # 5 One Eyed Mama (17.60) - No Selection
Race 11 - # 1 Powerful Angrified (4.00) - "B" Selection
Race 12 - # 3 Mithqaal (2.00*) - "B" Selection

The last time they faced off, Race 7 winner Gone My Way crossed under the wire about three lengths behind # 7 Angry Bobby (1.10*) while finishing fourth.  Gone My Way had also failed to finish in the Trifecta in his two career contests prior to that.  For those reasons, I felt reasonable confident that leaving Gone My Way out of my play was the right move.  As can be seen above, that was not the correct decision.

As regards One Eyed Mama, she was one of six last out winners in the field of eleven that left the gate in Race 10; a sign, perhaps, that I should have spread further in that leg.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Golden Pick Six sequence of  6 / 1 / 4 / 5 / 1 / 3  were rewarded with a payout of $2,285.28 for their twenty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: