Sunday, November 18, 2018

11/18/18 Del Mar Late Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 8 Nero (Final Odds 1.00*) - "A" Selection
Race 7 - # 4 Bob and Jackie (5.20) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - The Cary Grant - # 4 Solid Wager (4.70) - "C" Selection
Race 9 - # 7 Push Through (1.50*) - "A" Selection

As I feared in the preview, Nero won the opening leg by daylight, making my decision to spread in that contest look pretty foolish in hindsight.  However, # 7 Omaha Beach (0.90*) made me look like a genius in the second leg, as he once again disappointed as the Post Time Favorite.  Ultimately, when all was said and done, Sunday's results provided further evidence as to why it's a good idea to play backup tickets.

The correct Late Pick Four sequence of  8 / 4 / 4 / 7 paid $124.15 for a fifty cent wager.  That makes for a profit of $34.15 on my initial $90 investment, or approximate odds of 0.38-1.

I hope you all had it with me.  May God bless us as we spend our winnings.

Onto the next race!

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: