Sunday, November 26, 2017

11/26/17 Del Mar Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - # 9 Divisor (Final Odds 3.00*) - "B" Selection
Race 7 - The Matriarch - # 8 Off Limits (Ire) - (4.60) - "A" Selection
Race 8 - # 6 Allianna (1.20*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - The Cecil B DeMille - # 2 Analyze It (0.50*) - "A" Selection

As is often the case, a race that appears to be indecipherable is correctly solved by the public; as the opening leg, which looked oh so complex on paper, is won by the Post Time Favorite, Divisor.  Fortunately I didn't panic and punch the "ALL" button for that contest; but I did err in not having the winner as an "A" Selection, and it cost me.

For the record, here is the $0.50 Will Pay for the other runner to which I would have cashed in the nightcap:

# 5 Armour Plate (26.70) - $1,164.45 Finish: 10th

But that's what might have been.  What actually came to be was a correct Pick Four sequence of  9 / 8 / 6 / 2  which paid $47.95 for a fifty cent wager.  Since my initial investment was $60.50, I cash at a loss of twelve dollars and five cents; and while that certainly beats not cashing at all, it definitely wasn’t what I had in mind when I placed my wagers.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: