Friday, November 3, 2017

11/3/17 Del Mar All Breeders' Cup Pick Four - Results

Race 6 - The BC Juvenile Fillies Turf - # 11 Rushing Fall (Final Odds 3.00) - "C" Selection
Race 7 - The BC Dirt Mile - # 9 Battle of Midway (14.20) - No Selection
Race 8 - The BC Juvenile Turf - # 1 Mendelssohn (4.80*) - "A" Selection
Race 9 - The BC Distaff - # 6 Forever Unbridled (3.70) - "B" Selection

Had I made Rushing Fall in the opening leg a "B" Selection rather than a "C" Selection, I would have invested an additional twenty dollars and fifty cents in my play, only to have my heart broken in the second leg when Battle of Midway crossed under the wire a half length in front of "B" Selection # 3 Sharp Azteca (2.90), who had led all the way until the final strides.  So even if I had made the correct call to begin the sequence, this was still going to be a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Breeders' Cup Pick Four sequence of  11 / 9 / 1 / 6  were rewarded with a payout of $2,375.90 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: