Friday, December 15, 2017

12/15/17 Los Alamitos Race Course Late Pick Four - Results

Race 5 - # 1 Tizway That Way (Final Odds 1.30*) - "C" Selection
Race 6 - # 2 Four Gaels (21.90) - No Selection
Race 7 - # 4 Princess Kendra (8.80) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - # 1 Ahimsa (3.60) - "B" Selection

When a jockey of the caliber of Mike Smith (and, trust me, there are extremely few jockeys of the caliber of Mike Smith) comes to the track to ride just one mount, and that mount is a first time starter, you have to figure that mount is live.  And while I did have that mount (Ahimsa) on the big ticket, not fully appreciating just how well regarded she was by her connections was a pretty big mistake on my part.  Sadly, that was just one of many mistakes that I made with Friday's play.  So let's just say that, based upon the results, I needed one over the track, and that I should improve next time out.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  1 / 2 / 4 / 1  were rewarded with a payout of $2,120.30 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: