Saturday, September 29, 2018

9/29/18 Golden Gate Fields Late Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - # 1 Home Run Kitten (Final Odds 5.40) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - # 3 Brahms Command (3.90) - "B" Selection
Race 9 - # 6 Lady Chrome (5.10) - "B" Selection
Race 10 - # 5 Pure Perfection (3.80) - "A" Selection

Hopefully those of you playing with a larger budget heeded my advice in the preview and spread wider than I did in the opening leg, and made it a point to include Home Run Kitten on your main ticket.  I had excluded Home Run Kitten from my big ticket based upon his last time out over this turf course, when he had finished a full length behind # 3 Kenzou's Rhythm (18.70), who today ran dead last.  But that turned out to be a fatal error on my part, as not having Home Run Kitten on my main ticket made Saturday a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  1 / 3 / 6 / 5  were rewarded with a payout of $939.65 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: