Monday, May 28, 2018

5/28/18 Santa Anita Late Pick Four - Results

Race 7 - The Shoemaker Mile - # 5 Hunt (Ire) (Final Odds 9.90) - "C" Selection
Race 8 - # 7 Love a Honeybadger (5.40) - "B" Selection
Race 9 - # 1 Pulpitinthesky (5.00) - "B" Selection
Race 10 - The Monrovia - # 3 Belvoir Bay (GB) (1.80*) - "A" Selection

The winner of the Grade 1 Shoemaker Mile, Hunt (Ire), had been a "B" Selection on the early drafts of my Late Pick Four play on Monday.  But I can't truly berate myself for not sticking with my initial instincts in that leg, as those early drafts also had Love a Honeybadger, the winner of Race 8, as a "C" Selection.  Of course, I could have just bit the bullet and spent the additional thirty-two dollars to have them both on the big ticket.  But I didn't, and for that (and other) reasons Monday was a day for me to contribute instead of collect.

Oh well; onto the next race.

Meanwhile, those who had the correct Late Pick Four sequence of  5 / 7 / 1 / 3  were rewarded with a payout of $869.80 for their fifty cent wager.  May God bless them as they spend their winnings.

Peace and Love,

Jimbo

No comments: